Frozen Goat's Milk (or Yogurt!) Treats with Pumpkin and Cranberries (A probiotic booster!)
(Thank you, @furfoodies.raw for this awesome recipe!)
- Your favourite raw goat's milk from your local pet store (or substitute plain yogurt from your local grocery store)
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- And some dehydrated or baked pumpkin slices
- Grab your Messy Mutts Silicone Treat Maker (bake or freeze mold!)
- Dehydrate your pumpkin in a dehydrator and then break it into bite-sized pieces or bake your pumpkin in the oven at 350F until soft and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Carefully pour the raw goat's milk (or plain yogurt) into the Treat Maker, filling each bone or heart mold just shy of the fill line.
- Add the fresh or frozen cranberries and pumpkin bites on top for colour and great taste.
- Place the filled Treat Maker in the freezer, and leave until the contents are completely frozen (approximately 2 hours).
- Serve your new yummy probiotic booster creations to your furry friend - Woof!
Other recipes you might like